Monday, December 27, 2010

Lake Michigan (Dec)

Lake Michigan is only a few blocks away from our apartment. The first time I visited Lake Michigan in Sept'10, I knew that I would come back once I get my camera. As I expected, Lake Michigan is my first target after I got the camera. Though it was a sunny day, I am not used to this freezing cold ( 9o F/ -13o C) and it was really difficult to bear this biting cold and take the pics.

View of Chicago Downtown from the Lake Michigan

This place was fully covered with ice (and not snow). Ice skids and it was dangerous to walk on that path because the ice was sharp. If you skid, then something would stick inside you. But it was a thrilling to walk till the edge and it was worth it. I got a nice view from the edge.

One of my favorite things to photograph. Sunlight shining on water. Though this is not a great pic,this is just a beginning.

A lonely bird.

Taking off.

Up in the air.

Lovely lonely bird

One more sunlight on water.

Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment